Prize on Modern Built Heritage
The jury, in addition to the compliance with the terms of the call, will evaluate submitted proposals proportionately and taking into account the specificity of each category.
The committees will value the following main aspects of submitted proposals:
- Innovative nature within the field of Cultural Heritage in general and Modern Heritage in particular.
- Quality of the proposal.
- Clarity and legibility of submitted documentation.
- Societal and Professional Impact of the proposal.
- Understanding of the new heritage reality with updated concepts within the international framework.
- Inclusion of sustainability concepts and aspects applied to heritage.
Recognition (for each category):
- Finalists (3-5)
- Shortlisted (max 25%)